I've gotten new followers, visitors, and potential friends through the Newbie Blog Hop! So exciting! And a few of those ladies have nominated me for some awards!
Jackie from Crazy Daze in First Grade , Donna from Working 5 to 9 , and Leslie from First Grade in the Kootenays nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award! Thanks, ladies!
1. Follow the person who gave you the award. DONE!
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award. DONE!
3. Pass the award on to 15 people.
The 15 bloggers I nominate for this award are:
1. First Grade Fairytales
2. Diving Into Learning
3. Maestra Bilingue
4. Kelly Teach
5. Delightfully Dunn
6. Write On, Fourth Grade!
7. Our Future Is Bright
8. My Silly Firsties
9. First-Graders from Outer Space
10. Fancy Free in Fourth
11. Fierce in Fourth
12. Ms. G. in Grade 3
13. That's So Second Grade
14. The School Potato
15. Moore News
Also, Kelly from First Grade Fairytales nominated me for the Liebster Blog award! Thanks, Kelly! For this award, the rules are:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award. DONE!
2. Post the award to your blog. DONE!
Splish! Splash! Ms. Lander's Second Grade Class
Sweet Life of Second Grade
Diving Into Learning
First Grade in the Kootenays
4. Leave a comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated. DONE!
Holy smokes, it took me HOURS to hunt down blogs to nominate that hadn't already received the awards! But now that it's done, it's done! I have the three main newbie blogger awards and I really appreciate being nominated. Thanks again, ladies!