Thursday, July 26, 2012

I've been awarded!

I've gotten new followers, visitors, and potential friends through the Newbie Blog Hop!  So exciting!  And a few of those ladies have nominated me for some awards!

Jackie from Crazy Daze in First Grade , Donna from Working 5 to 9 , and Leslie from First Grade in the Kootenays nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award!  Thanks, ladies!
For this award, the guidelines are:
1. Follow the person who gave you the award. DONE!
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award. DONE!
3. Pass the award on to 15 people. 

The 15 bloggers I nominate for this award are:
1. First Grade Fairytales 
2. Diving Into Learning 
3. Maestra Bilingue
4. Kelly Teach
5. Delightfully Dunn
6. Write On, Fourth Grade!
7. Our Future Is Bright
8. My Silly Firsties
9. First-Graders from Outer Space
10. Fancy Free in Fourth
11. Fierce in Fourth
12. Ms. G. in Grade 3
13. That's So Second Grade
14. The School Potato
15. Moore News

Also, Kelly from First Grade Fairytales nominated me for the Liebster Blog award!  Thanks, Kelly!  For this award, the rules are:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award. DONE!
2. Post the award to your blog. DONE!

3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
I nominate:
Splish! Splash! Ms. Lander's Second Grade Class
Sweet Life of Second Grade
Diving Into Learning
Maestra Bilingue
First Grade in the Kootenays
4. Leave a comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated. DONE!

Holy smokes, it took me HOURS to hunt down blogs to nominate that hadn't already received the awards!  But now that it's done, it's done!  I have the three main newbie blogger awards and I really appreciate being nominated.  Thanks again, ladies!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the award! I am now following your blog too!
    Kelly

    Kelly Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, nothing like being recognized for hard work!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am already enjoying your blog. I found you through another blog. Welcome to the blogging world. Come check us out for some freebies and ideas. Your newest follower, Stephanie
    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the Lovely Blog award! I am having a TpT linky party this week to allow teachers to promote their stores. If you have a TpT store, enter in when you get the chance!
    Join my TpT Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for my award! Anddd thanks for stopping by my jitters blog hop! :)

    Ashley @ Fierce in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award! Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete