I just read over at Polka Dots and Pencils that a new blogger, Janis from Grade Three Is The Place For Me, is hosting a Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop linky party, so I thought I would join in!
You only have to do 2 things to participate: 1) Answer the following 5 questions about yourself:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip/blogging resource
And 2) Link your post up below. (It's the same link-up as Janis', which I didn't know at first! Learned something new today!) Easy, peasy!
So, here are my answers:
2. 4th grade English, AL History, and Science teacher
3. 6.5 years in 1st grade; switching to 4th grade this year!
4. I just started blogging in June 2012! I am very new to it, but having a ton of fun!
5. My favorite blogging resource is Pinterest! Since I've only been posting about crafts and decorating that I've been doing for my new classroom so far, Pinterest has been my greatest resource. It is also where I've gotten most, if not all, of my followers from! They would see something I posted on Pinterest and come visit my blog to read more about it. I love Pinterest!
If you come here via this link up, please leave a comment to let me know you were here! :)